[fpc-pascal] Any unit tests for the FastHTMLParser unit in FCL - chm package?

Fri May 6 18:12:41 CEST 2016

As the subject line says, are there any existing unit tests for the
FastHTMLParser unit found in the “chm” package of the FCL?

My initial search in FCL suggests that there are no existing unit tests
for that unit. Is this correct?

Anyway, I found a bug with the parser, and started writing some unit
tests while fixing the issue. I’ll contribute these to FPC obviously.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/