[fpc-pascal] FCL: moving FastHTMLParser

Wed May 4 16:10:03 CEST 2016

Hi,

Is there any chance of moving “packages/chm/src/fasthtmlparser.pas”
to a more publicly accessible location inside the FCL? eg: fcl-base?

That way other FCL packages could use that code as well (I think)? I’m
working on new code which will eventually live in the FCL. The code
needs a simple HTML-like tag parser. I started writing my own, then
while searching for something else in the FCL I stumbled across the
fasthtmlparser.pas unit which is exactly what I needed (no need for my
html parser any more). But I don't need anything else from the CHM
directory though.

So for now I made a copy of that unit, but that definitely doesn’t seem
like the best way of doing things. Is there a better why of handling this?

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/