[fpc-pascal] Mangle name in fpc-FreeBSD ?

Ewald ewald at yellowcouch.org
Sun Mar 20 14:27:31 CET 2016

On 03/20/2016 01:11 PM, fredvs wrote:
>> Or simply dlerror() like in the other program, should work.
> OK. here code + result of GetProcedureAddress(), maybe it could help for
> future fixes in fpc:
>
> GetProcedureAddress(hn, pchar('mp4ff_open_read');
> writeln(dlerror());
>
> ---> Result:
>
> "Invalid shared object handle 0x2fb2800"

Alright, ignore my previous mail, I'm lagging behind it seems  ;-)

Could this be related to pointer trucation? The man page of dlopen tells
us that the return value is a pointer (hence the return value of
LoadLibrary has the same width). In your example you used an integer. Is
sizeof(Integer) = sizeof(Pointer) of your system?

If for example, you are missing the upper four bytes of the pointer, the
above message makes sense.

--
Ewald