[fpc-pascal] Smartphone apps in FPC

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Thu Mar 17 16:58:07 CET 2016

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:49:50 +0100 (CET)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> But, I do have an emulator, and plenty of people in the building do have a
> smartpone :-)
>
> Amazing, eh ? :)
Not really.
But it's amazing that you wrote articles and a real-world application and in the process never stumbled upon 'long clicks' especially as they are essential in Androids keyboard input.
Never tried to input an Umlaut on an Android virtual keyboard?
Perhaps the concept is not as clearly identifiable as I thought or Google has hidden the OnLongClickListener interface too well.
It's also amazing that 'not owning' a smart phone was just an excuse as you clearly have interacted with smart phones (yes, even emulated ones count).

Thought better of you. (-1)
Shame on you. (-1)
Amazed me twice (+2)