[fpc-pascal] Mangle name in fpc-FreeBSD ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:27:00 CET 2016

> it would be helpful to see the code fragments in question.
> The declaration of the external functions if any and the code calling
> LoadLibrary() and GetProcAddress().

Hello Mark and thanks for help.

Here declaration to load-getprocess:
var
  mp4ff_open_read    : function(f : p_mp4ff_callback_t) : mp4ff_t; cdecl;
  libpointer : {$IFDEF MSWINDOWS}longword{$ELSE}{$IFDEF
CPU32}longword{$ELSE}PtrInt{$ENDIF}{$ENDIF};

libpointer := DynLibs.SafeLoadLibrary(PChar(mp4ff)); -> OK for FreeBSD64
too;-)

 Pointer(mp4ff_open_read) :=
        GetProcAddress(hMp4ff, pchar('mp4ff_open_read')); -> Here always =
nil for FreeBSD 64 ;-( (but ok for Linux + Windows)
-----

Thanks.

Fre;D

PS: I have the same problem for other libraries in FreeBSD 64 ->
GetProcAddress() fail.
PS2: It appends for some libraries in FreeBSD64, not all.

-----
Many thanks ;-)