[fpc-pascal] CMem issue?

dinmil dinmil at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:55:49 CET 2016

Opitions are like that (defaults) - does not include -gh (no heap trace)

 -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -g -gl -l -vewnhibq
-FiC:\codetyphon\typhonTemp\lib\i386-win32
-FUC:\codetyphon\typhonTemp\lib\i386-win32\ -FEC:\codetyphon\typhonTemp\

Note - this is first time that Typhon behave this was. Even, beta version of
CT570 was OK considering this error, so I assume something does not behave
as it was before. They suggest (CT people) on its forum that
we should not use cmem in debug mode because they have to fix it deeply (or
something like that. If I understood correctly) ?!?!?

Regards, Dinko