[fpc-pascal] CMS in Pascal ?

Christian-W. Budde Christian at savioursofsoul.de
Sat Mar 12 15:09:43 CET 2016

Hello Michael,

while not being an entire CMS you can use DWScript (see
https://www.delphitools.info/dwscript/) to write your code in a nice
Object Pascal dialect. With this there are plenty of options such as a
server side solution with DWSCript Web Server (scroll further down for
more info and use the code from the GIT repository at
https://bitbucket.org/egrange/dwscript/overview )

With this the site http://www.beginend.net was built.

It allows you to not only write the HTML generator code in Object
Pascal, but also write the HTML script code in Object Pascal (transpiled
to JS on delivery).

Another idea would be to build a client side web "application" with
Smart Mobile Studio. While this is a commercial product, the entry
"basic" edition should be suitable.

The advantage of the client-side approach is that you can build platform
independent app-store apps with tools like Cordova in no time.

Kind regards,

	Christian