[fpc-pascal] Annual Inform

Rafael Angel Campos Vargas rofoelcompos at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:31:14 CET 2016

Annual inform:

I am programming LibreN3D for 3D animations, and some other projects in FreeDOS and other systems,
but these two past years they really were standing by.

In this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wk6vuu5xdyumvr/FreeRay_2015.zip?dl=0
you can encounter sixteen new 3D objects LGPL (fourteen are FreeDOS compatible).

Older version of 3D objects in the new FreeRay subdomain
http://freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com

I spent a lot of time in my new commercial WEB page http://juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com.
All programs are FreePascal software (also some Lazarus, SDL, PovRay, Moray, and some others...),
Because of some deficiencies FreeDOS v.1.X versions hasn't time limit for free probe (others systems only one month).
Now, I'm programming my new release Palitos Iniciales. It will have FreeDOS, Mac, Windows and Linux version too.

Thanks a lot, for your compiler. I am very happy with the DOS version.
Excuse me, I really think a process unit in DOS is very useful for me.

Jesus and Marie bless you.