[fpc-pascal] Fpc Bug: Type specialization with Generics and Operator Overloading in Diferent Units

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:48:48 CET 2016

Am 06.03.2016 19:55 schrieb "Mazola Winstrol" <mazofeifer at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Fpc version: 3.0 (the same included with lazarus 1.6).
>

> Please confirm if it is a bug:
>
> If i declare a generic record with overloaded add operation, i need to
specialize the type in the same unit for the compiler recognize the
overloading.

Yes that's a bug, maybe even the same as the other one. Please report
nevertheless, but please test the examples you post, as nowhere
"NullableInteger" is declared (I know what you meant, but when hunting bugs
I don't want to hunt bugs in the example code as well).

Regards,
Sven