[fpc-pascal] How do I test the testfppdf on Windows?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Mar 5 21:03:49 CET 2016

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016, silvioprog wrote:

>> Hm. I tried many PDF readers on the file. All unix based (okular,
>> openoffice), but also the Google docs PDF viewer and Firefox PDF reader.
>> All displayed the PDF just fine.
>>

> Now I tried on Google PDF viewer, no errors, but:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135304375/print.png
>
> (sent a print just to you see how it is showed for me)

Hm. Strange.

>> Can you send me the PDF you got ?
>

> It's a pleasure :-)
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135304375/test.pdf

Seems empty here too.

This is what I get with the normal test font:
http://www.freepascal.org/~michael/test.pdf

Can you please try with the original font too, please ?
(freesans is freely available)

If that works, it would mean there is something wrong with the Arial font handling.

Michael.