[fpc-pascal] mips linux cross compiled application error

czd cemzafer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:41:16 CEST 2016

Hi all,
Soon the cross compilation works fine then I tried to compile without cross.
:)
I compiled fpc for the linux/mips platform. But when I try to compile the
test application error occurs like that.

root at Omega-28F6:~/onion-omega/fpc-test# ppcmips hello.pas
Free Pascal Compiler version 3.1.1 [2016/06/15] for mips
Copyright (c) 1993-2016 by Florian Klaempfl and others
Target OS: Linux for MIPSEB
Compiling hello.pas
hello.pas(2,6) Error: Compilation raised exception internally
Fatal: Compilation aborted
An unhandled exception occurred at $0055EF10:
EAccessViolation: Access violation
  $0055EF10

here is the test application.
program hello;