[fpc-pascal] GPIO for pi

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 21:53:10 CEST 2016

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 09:12:53 +0200, Koenraad Lelong
<fpascal1 at de-brouwerij.be> wrote:

>I'll ammend the application so users should input the address and port
>on the form, and give a warning to remove any IO from the pi.

Thanks,
I received the updated project with the explanation for each test
added.
I put this into a separate directory and opened it and it
compiled/built fine without errors.
But when I hit the Green run button in Lazarus I get an error box
saying that the debugger entered the error state.
More info is:

The GDB command:
"-gdb-set confirm off"
did not return any result.

This did not happen last time I tested after doing a dist-upgrade to
get the GPIO service installed. Now I have also rebooted the Pi and
now both the previous and this new version exhibit this error.
So it seems like the Raspbian upgrade has hosed my Lazarus
environment.

Did you see this too?

--
Bo Berglund