[fpc-pascal] Pascal Lexical Diagrams

Ewald ewald at yellowcouch.org
Sat Jan 30 20:34:20 CET 2016

On 01/30/2016 08:22 PM, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Ewald,
>
> Maybe you should go to the forums and enlighten everyone. I provided
> the link in my last reply.

You missed the point. It is not my intention to shove my opinion down
anyone's throat.

I do however think that reinventing documentation (with all the bugs
related to new projects) is a waste of time. Especially if the only
thing that changes is the form factor. It is the content that matters.
That content already exists, but needs some work here and there. So I am
trying to convince you to collaborate to the existing documentation
instead of writing your own. Because your own documentation will also be
a one-man project, will also have its flaws and then in about five years
a similar thread on some forum I'll probably not be subscribed to will
state that the getlazarus documentation is in a terrible state. And
voila, same discussion all over again.

All that effort down the drain. And what for?

--
Ewald