[fpc-pascal] location modifier

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Mon Jan 18 18:19:31 CET 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 18 Jan 2016, Sven Barth wrote:

> Am 18.01.2016 17:00 schrieb "Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)" <charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu>:
> > In the future, I plan to reuse syscalls and the location
> > syntax for a possible Atari port too.
>
> Who are you and what have you done with Charlie? :P

Haha! :D I have eaten him! :D

Nah, seriously, at a recent demoparty I negotiated with an Atari guy who
sits on a pile of Atari Falcon 030s, so I could get one from him in
exchange of getting FPC, or at least FPC-compiled programs working on
it... :)

And it just seemed "easy enough" to get some basic stuff working in
exchange of such a rare beast of a machine... :) And one can never know,
maybe other 68k-guys would be interested, if their platform was
supported... And there's the ColdFire-based FireBee computer with
Atari-origins, which would be then the fastest 68k for us to run on...
(Aside from emulation based solutions.)

Charlie