[fpc-pascal] ARM CMSIS support

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Fri Jan 8 22:58:11 CET 2016

Hi,

looking at the embedded source code there has been done a lot of work.
I'm interested in trying fpc on Cortex-M3 and M4, mostly from ST.

While trying to get an overview of the sources I found the declarations
are pulled into a processor specific file by external declarations. But
where does it come from, does the linker pull in the cmsis object files
or something?

If so, how? There has to be a pointer to those files I couldn't find
either.

Second question is:
Does the embedded target support hard floting point on STM32F4?

TIA,
Marc

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>