[fpc-pascal] Include directive for current procedure/method/function name?

Fri Feb 26 10:01:21 CET 2016

On 2016-02-26 07:00, Sven Barth wrote:
> Yes, it was a relatively recent addition.

In the mean time (as I only use FPC 2.6.4 and FPC 3.0) I tried to use
GetLineInfo internally instead, that gives the the same result (though I
guess with more overhead).

Unfortunately GetLineInfo() [for DWARF] is incomplete, where method
names are not implemented, but unit name and line number is. :-/ There
is a bug report about this already:

   http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=17547

So I'm back at square one with what I wanted to achieve. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/