[fpc-pascal] Building FPC for Windows X64

Justin Smyth justin at smythconsulting.net
Thu Feb 25 12:13:57 CET 2016

I'm having some issues where when I try to build fpc for windows x64 from
win32 it seems to have a few issues

I build my fpc from the trunk release using this command

make all install OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64
INSTALL_PREFIX=c:\fpc\3.1.1 CROSSCOMPILE=1

I then copy a old fpc.cfg and change the paths to point to the new copy of
fpc ,

When I try to build lazarus it fails , yet it I build the i386-win32 copy it
works fine - its not lazarus it's the copy of fpc I have created as I get
the same error on a older copy of lazarus ( 1.2.6 as an example)

Is there something missing in my setup - the OS I running is Windows 10 x64.

Delphian