[fpc-pascal] Compiler Mode?

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed Feb 24 18:18:02 CET 2016

Assigning static class methods to procedure variables in ObjFPC would be very nice feature.

V.
> Od: Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com>
> Komu: "FPC-Pascal users discussions" <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
> Datum: 24.02.2016 17:22
> Předmět: Re: [fpc-pascal] Compiler Mode?
>
> * Unlogical approach for static; modifier (I can't use static methods as callback in objfpc... the main reason of introducing static in Delphi is callback for api...)
AFAIK that's a general problem we currently have with static and not just restricted to mode ObjFPC. At least in my opinion the assignment of such methods to normal procedure variables should be possible no matter which mode is selected.

Regards,
Sven

fpc-pascal maillist  -  fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org