[fpc-pascal] Happy tickets benchmark

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Sun Feb 14 10:11:54 CET 2016

Am 13.02.2016 um 11:44 schrieb Serguei TARASSOV:
> Hello,
>
> Here is my little brute-force test for FPC, C and C# compilers.
> http://arbinada.com/main/en/node/1532
>
> The results are not so good with FPC but I cannot use Delphi to compare
> on Linux.
>
> Could anyone make the series on Windows with FPC, Delphi and MS .Net?
> The test of FPC 3.0 and any other comments are welcome.

For the record: with a few changes in the compiler I could reduce the
execution time of the example significantly . But I won't commit it
probably (maybe parts of it): extensive loop unrolling and loop
invariant search has normally little advantages in real world programs
and increases only compilation times.