[fpc-pascal] FPImage and mult-page TIFF support

Žilvinas Ledas zilvinas.ledas at dict.lt
Wed Dec 7 12:10:50 CET 2016

Hi,

when I needed to read multi-page tiff files some years ago, I used
TLazReaderTiff. I don't remember if multi-page code worked out of the
box, but I had to extend tiff reader to handle some more exotic format
that came from some imaging software (I think I didn't contribute the
changes back - never found a time to create proper bug report...).

Best regards,
Žilvinas