[fpc-pascal] Using the LCL without Lazarus

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 06:38:02 CET 2016

On 12/01/2016 04:58 AM, BobJ wrote:

> Hello,

That was my concern too when Fred started with the accessibility options
for MSEgui. I suggested to use and extend the "iassistiveclient" and
"iassistiveserver" interfaces of MSEgui in order to connect to standard
screen readers instead to implement own reader functionality.

Maybe continue the discussion on the MSEide+MSEgui mailinglist:
mseide-msegui-talk at lists.sourceforge.net
Registering page: