[fpc-pascal] Libraries-search-path of /usr/bin/ld ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:59:37 CEST 2016

Hello Graeme.

> Take a look in your ~/.fpc.cfg file. If the following doesn't exist, add
> it, and specify the correct paths to the 32-bit libraries as found on your
> system.

Huh, of course it is the first thing that I did.
But, afaik, -Fl/something, has no impact on the search path of ld.

It seems that *ld* only want to search in /usr/lib.

> -Xd

Or, maybe *-Xd * is the solution.
... What is -Xd ?

Many thanks.

Fre;D

PS: Do you have a idea how to link when using fpc-linux on a FreeBSD system
with Linux emulation enabled ?

-----
Many thanks ;-)