[fpc-pascal] Free Delphi 10.1 Berlin Starter Edition

Stephen Chrzanowski pontiac76 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:45:21 CEST 2016

Nice.  Thanks.  Pretty much gave up on Delphi due to costs.  For a single
developer who doesn't make money off his programs, this'll be nice.

Side note: So, as *none* of you know, I recently moved from "Tech Support"
to another position within the company I work for.  I look at what Berlin
offers, one of their pics on a cell phone is "Tech Support Meeting".  Sent
a shiver down my spine.