[fpc-pascal] googleapi package, TCalendarListResource.List, unhandled exception

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 11:25:28 CEST 2016

Hello,
I am not sure if this is useful or not. After some fiddling with
compiler options, I was able to generate full line trace of exception I
obtain when I try to call the TCalendarListResource.List method.
I logged the requests, so I can confirm that the request is issued, and
data are retrieved correctly. But after that, this exception is raised
on the method call line:
An unhandled exception occurred at $00458D0E:
ERESTAPI: TCalendarList: unsupported array element type :
   $00458D0E  TBASEOBJECT__SETARRAYELEMENTS,  line 717 of
fpcsrc/packages/fcl-web/src/base/restbase.pp
   $004591C0  TBASEOBJECT__SETARRAYPROPERTY,  line 799 of
fpcsrc/packages/fcl-web/src/base/restbase.pp
   $0045B0B4  TBASEOBJECT__LOADPROPERTYFROMJSON,  line 1310 of
fpcsrc/packages/fcl-web/src/base/restbase.pp
   $0045B361  TBASEOBJECT__LOADFROMJSON,  line 1348 of
fpcsrc/packages/fcl-web/src/base/restbase.pp
   $0045729E  TGOOGLEAPI__SERVICECALL,  line 485 of
fpcsrc/packages/googleapi/src/googleservice.pp
   $004569EF  TGOOGLERESOURCE__SERVICECALL,  line 350 of
fpcsrc/packages/googleapi/src/googleservice.pp
   $00426F93  TCALENDARLISTRESOURCE__LIST,  line 987 of
fpcsrc/packages/googleapi/src/googlecalendar.pp
   $00401D00  main,  line 90 of a.dpr

I tested it against freshly built FPC, I built it today.