[fpc-pascal] windows graph unit questions

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed Aug 17 14:42:06 CEST 2016

I have a few questions about using the graph unit with windows.

1.        Is there any way to get rid of the bar at the top that says 'graph
window application'   I don't need it or want it, I want the user locked
into my program full screen until they exit it

2.       If there is no way to get rid of the bar at the top, Is there a way
change the title of it to the name of my application instead of 'graph
window application' ?

3.       Is there any way I can make my program use only the graph
interface, and not display the command window?

Thanks for any advice anyone has to address these thing