[fpc-pascal] googleapiconv

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Aug 13 11:56:33 CEST 2016

On Sat, 13 Aug 2016, Lubos Pintes wrote:

> Hello,
> It seems to me that all this is broken in some way.
> Well it may be my stupidity because I am receiving an Unhandled exception.
> I don't know how to generate useful trace, I am developing on Windows
> from command line.
> The lines I was able to see was GoogleService.pp, line 350 and
> GoogleCalendar.pp, line 4265.
> I am trying to write a console app for testing. After I authorize my app
> and write the code Google provides, it is trying to call the
> TCalendarResource.List with no parameters.

I'm a bit surprised at the difficulties you are experiencing,
the GUI sample programs with Lazarus worked fine when I wrote them.
More recently I wrote a google drive console demo app, it also works fine.
The drive code is in actual production use. Idem for the calendar, I use it
to hourly synchronize our company's calendar database with Google
calendar; It works since a long time...

I will look into writing a console app for testing the calendar.

Michael.