[fpc-pascal] Google Calendar API and unsupported exception

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:01:30 CEST 2016

Hello,
I am again here with questions about Google API. I am currently creating
a console application for testing. Because it doesn't work, I tried to
compile a fresh FPC trunk in the hope that prpoblem was fixed there.
I am trying to obtain a calendar list:
   Res := Calendar.API.CreateCalendarListResource;
!  List := Res.List('');
   Calendar.SaveSession;
   if List <> nil then for Entry in List.Items do writeln(Entry.description)

And I receive an exception on the marked line:
An unhandled exception occurred at $00451627:
ERESTAPI: TCalendarList: unsupported array element type :
... and after that some nice useless hex numbers.
The "-gl" switch only tells me that I have an exception on line 92 in my
project, that is good but insufficient.
Am I doing something wrong, or there is a bug somewhere in the library?
Do I have to send whole program somewhere? It is not a problem of
course, I just thought that snipped I provided could be sufficient.
Thanks!