[fpc-pascal] Screwed FPC installation in Xubuntu

Tue Sep 29 09:10:23 CEST 2015

Hello Juha,

On 2015-09-29 at 01:52, Juha Manninen wrote:
> I was able to get my Xubuntu 15.10 into a state where FPC doesn't
> work even if I remove and install again from repo.

Like I told many before, stop using package managers to install FPC -
use the official FPC download and installer instead. I've used it for
the last 5 years and it always works everywhere, and you don't need
root access. I never had a single problem.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/