[fpc-pascal] *SPAM* Re: How to compile Lazarus program using only FPC?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Sep 25 11:16:55 CEST 2015

On 09/25/2015 11:09 AM, Sven Barth wrote:

> > "Lazarus" is the name for two completely different things
>
> ... please don't introduce confusion where there is none.

I suppose this confusion already is ubiquitous (and miner as the
"_first_name_" of the LCL *is* "Lazarus (Component Library)" ).

Of course to be absolutely  correct I should have written:

When installing "Lazarus" you usually install  two completely different
things at the same time:
1) the IDE
   2) the LCL library.

-Michael