[fpc-pascal] Unit crt

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Wed Sep 23 18:24:54 CEST 2015

On 23/09/15 15:06, Rainer Stratmann wrote:

>> >You posted the routine to do that yourself in the first mail of this
>> >thread (the last one).
> There is not enough information available at the moment to me to do so.
>
> I need the information what CFMakeRaw(Tio) does. I can not find the source.

cfmakeraw is a C routine that is implemented in a C library.

However, you can just call SetRawMode(false) before you want the output
to be "normal" (and in the process prevent the crt unit from functioning
correctly) and call SetRawMode(true) when you want to use the crt unit's
functionality again.

Jonas