[fpc-pascal] Sound procedure does not work

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:34:41 CEST 2015

> What component can I use when i only want to play only the specified
> Hz frequency of sound?

Hello and thanks to try uos.
You do not need a special component, there is the procedure => uos_AddFilterIn();

Take a look at filterplay.pas example (both for LCL and fpGUI).

But, of course, you may use  uos_AddDSPIn() and do your own Fourier transform.

> I would like to use this component within a console-based application.
> I am not using Lazarus IDE (or Delphi), only Free Pascal.

No problem, there is consoleplay.pas demo and all fpGUI's demos are in fact... console applications (with GUI output).  But, afaik, all the synchronize() procedures will have no sense in console application.

> I am only looking a working
> alternative to the sound procedure which is unable to work. :-(

What sound procedure is unable to work ?

Thanks.

Fre;D