[fpc-pascal] Sound procedure does not work

Tue Sep 15 09:11:38 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-15 05:42, Géza Kovacs Géza wrote:
> uos_portaudio.pas(359,9) Error: Identifier not found "Result"
> uos_portaudio.pas(364,10) Error: Identifier not found "Result"

I just got an update and the uos and examples compile just fine.

I think Bart is correct, add the -MObjFpc to your compiler options. If
you are using Lazarus IDE, it is in "Project Options - Compiler Options
- Parsing" and select the -MObjFpc Syntax Mode.

For any other IDE to process is similar, simply add -MObjFpc to your
list of compiler options.

I'll notify the author that it might be a good idea to add the syntax
mode at the beginning of each unit.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/