[fpc-pascal] FreeBSD distro with fpc as star.

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sat Sep 5 20:15:56 CEST 2015

On 09/04/2015 02:41 PM, Fred van Stappen wrote:
>>   That will be very convenient for setting up quick
>> development VM's per project or client.
>
> Thanks Graeme :-)
>
> Huh, you may use it as VM project but as iso-live cdrom/ usb too.
> And you may also install it to device, like your main server ;-).
>
> Cheers.
>
> Fre;D

Glad to see this and hope to try it soon!

I've tried the *beta.0.1.iso several times on VMware 11 and it always
shows the pretty splash screen then fails to mount the root.  Is there
anything you suggest I try?