[fpc-pascal] arm-linux for Raspberry 1 FPC 3.0.0-rc1 release

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 19:30:45 CEST 2015

Jonas Maebe wrote:
> John Lee wrote:
>> Is this tar ok? - anyone used it successfully? Getting 'not a tar file'
>> error on my rpi. john
>
> The tar file verifies fine on the ftp server.

I'm currently having a lot of difficulty moving a .tar.gz from a PC to a
2014-era Raspbian, with various CRC and format errors reported when I
try to decompress... this appears to be something consistent rather than
an intermittent fault. Since I was able to decompress stuff earlier this
could be related to the amount of storage available.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk