[fpc-pascal] interface inheritance implementation

Mon Oct 12 15:17:26 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-12 13:31, Sven Barth wrote:
> AFAIK you can only delegate interfaces that are part of the class'
> declaration, in your case i_multiplier_and_adder, but not inherited
> interfaces, in your case i_adder.

That is exactly what I meant when I said "interface inheritance is not
fully implemented in any FPC". I the last week or two read a
conversation (can't remember if it was Laz Forums or Google+) where a
Delphi developer did this, but couldn't get that same code to work under
FPC.

FPC compiler doesn't give any errors - but doesn't support the
functionality either. I haven't personally tested, but from the
conversation I read, Delphi allows that. I don't have time to test this
right now under Delphi, but will have a look later tonight.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/