[fpc-pascal] Methods for autoupdating fpc programs?

Sun Oct 4 20:14:45 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-04 13:57, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> But I was also surprised to see it. I'm still not sure what the exact cause is,
> because it works sometimes, and sometimes not.

That is strange, because I can recompile a running FastCGI app (Wisa
project) and get no error in my Linux VM - obviously I need to restart
Apache to get the new executable to take affect, but Linux never
complains about overwriting it, even though it is in use.

Do you have something like Ubuntu or SUSE's "enhanced security" enabled?
I don't. I can't remember what it is called, but I can find the name if
I search for it. Maybe that has an affect on this?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/