[fpc-pascal] mips linux cross compiled application error

czd cemzafer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 17:29:51 CET 2015

Congratulations for the new fpc compiler and the developers, soon I achieved
to compile a simple test program for mips/linux platform. As I wrote before
my simple device is onion/omega and here is the cpuinfo and compiled
application(attached). It complains with the Illegal instruction replied..
Thanks.
test.gz
<http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/file/n5723192/test.gz>
system type        : Atheros AR9330 rev 1
machine            : Onion Omega
processor        : 0
cpu model        : MIPS 24Kc V7.4
BogoMIPS        : 265.42
wait instruction    : yes
microsecond timers    : yes
tlb_entries        : 16
extra interrupt vector    : yes
hardware watchpoint    : yes, count: 4, address/irw mask: [0x0ffc, 0x0ffc,
0x0ffb, 0x0ffb]
isa            : mips1 mips2 mips32r1 mips32r2
ASEs implemented    : mips16
shadow register sets    : 1
kscratch registers    : 0
package            : 0