[fpc-pascal] Updated FPC from svn but make does not work..

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:32:47 CET 2015

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 05:56:55 +0100, Martin Schreiber
<mse00000 at gmail.com> wrote:

>And I strongly suggest to drop CVS and to use git
>instead. ;-)
>There is even a git client GUI written in Free Pascal:
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/mseuniverse/

Not so easy, since the company version control uses CVS since many
years. Switching to something else is a major engagement...
Of course I could use something newer myself locally, but the idea is
to have everything in the company version control system.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden