[fpc-pascal] mips linux cross compiled application error

czd cemzafer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:51:52 CET 2015

Hi all,
I have compiled a simple mips/linux application with using raspberry pi,
when I execute the app. it replies with this error. Device is onion omega.
Illegal instruction.

Here is my application output and the source.
file testmips
testmips: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, MIPS, MIPS32 version 1, statically
linked, stripped

program test;
begin
  writeln('DATE ',{$i %DATE%});
  writeln('FPCTARGET ',{$i %FPCTARGET%});
  writeln('FPCTARGETCPU ',{$i %FPCTARGETCPU%});
  writeln('FPCTARGETOS ',{$i %FPCTARGETOS%});
  writeln('FPCVERSION ',{$i %FPCVERSION%});
end.
Is there any special options for mips/linux to compile under arm/linux?
Thanks.