[fpc-pascal] OS/2 $fpctarget macro in FPC .cfg files

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Sun Nov 8 16:37:17 CET 2015

On Sun, November 8, 2015 15:30, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-11-08 13:26, Tomas Hajny wrote:

 .
 .
> I wasn't doing cross-compilation. I have a build script for fpGUI that
> creates the unit output path (seeing that FPC doesn't create paths at
> compile time), then I compile the framework using that path.
>
> eg: here is my Linux version of such a build script.
 .
 .

Alright, but the difference between build.sh and build.cmd is much bigger
than the $fpctarget anyway (I understand that the difference between
build.cmd for MS Windows and build.cmd doesn't need to be so big if you're
careful).

> @Tomas:
> As you are the only regular FPC OS/2 user here that I know of, and if
> you haven't deduced it yet... fpGUI Toolkit will soon add OS/2 as one of
> the officially supported platforms. :)

Glad to hear that. :-) I don't do GUI programming, but it's good to have a
simple option easily available in case the need arises. I'll be happy to
help you with resolution of any possible incompatibilities in the OS/2 RTL
you might discover while implementing the OS/2 support.

BTW, there are few more OS/2 users subscribed to this list, although
certainly not too many.

Tomas