[fpc-pascal] FPCUnit - parallel test suite execution

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 11:26:01 CET 2015

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-03-19 08:10, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> In any event the output would need to be presented in a reproducible
>> sequence.
>
> A good point, but thinking about it I don't think it would be that hard.
> The text output might be a bit more tricky, but not impossible.

Blue-sky thought if there's to be /any/ modification. It would be useful
to have something comparable with a Merkle tree here, so that there's a
single overall fingerprint indicating that the entire run is OK
(irrespective of the order of the tests), subsignatures indicating that
the first and last halves are OK, and so on.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk