[fpc-pascal] fgl.TFPGMap / operator not overloaded for object types

denisgolovan denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 16 14:15:29 CET 2015

> Alternatively you can use THashMap from Generics.Collections -> this implementation don't need any operators overloading, will work with most of FreePascal types and it is much, much faster :)

Yes. I saw your library.
Looks promising, but I am a bit concerned about amount of bugs related to this one.
You pushed fpc generics straight to the edge :)

BTW, could you upload it to GitHub to be able to pull new changes easier?
It looks like it will be a long way to official FPC package.

Denis Golovan