[fpc-pascal] Warning "Local variable seems to be not initialized" on dyn array

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Tue Mar 10 07:10:38 CET 2015

Am 2015-03-09 um 19:24 schrieb DaWorm:
> I would think this part answers that question:  "The warning means that no value has been */explicitly/* assigned to these variables (which */may indicate a logic error/* in the code), not necessarily that they contain an unpredictable value." (emphasis mine)

No, it answer not the question.
As I already wrote in my other mail:
Why am I forced to add superfluous (initialization) code
just to get rid of a warning that is completely useless (false).
Managed types *are* initialized so this warning just pollutes the
message window and distracts from the realy useful information.

Why not simply omit these messages (for managed types)?