[fpc-pascal] Is there a CSS parser in FPC?

Tue Mar 3 19:09:52 CET 2015

On 2015-03-03 17:59, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> Can it be the last step?  You need to get font information somehow for text
> measurements, which should come from the "underlying" GUI toolkit only.

Yes, and no problem either. FreeType (library or Object Pascal
implementation) doesn't require a GUI toolkit. Well, the library for
sure, I'll have to double check the Object Pascal implementation. eg: I
use AggPas with the FreeType text renderer to generate images of graphs
with text via a CGI or console app. 100% non GUI.

For example:
  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/images/full/fpgui_agg-powered.png

Other than displaying that image (one image the full size of the window)
via fpGUI - the actual content of the image can be done 100% via a
console app using AggPas.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/