[fpc-pascal] FPC linking syntax error

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:55:01 CEST 2015

On 21/06/15 17:46, Marco van de Voort wrote:
>>> I think that should be "-lc", not "-l c". I don't know where the extra
>>> space is coming from in your case.
>> Exactly!
>>
>> I have just posted a message with my findings. Which program produces
>> link.res?
> Maybe the problem is the $linklib line in your example? Some an extra (shift-?) space that isn't
> stripped but output to the linklib?
Exactly! I deleted the whole line, retyped it et voila!

It seems copying from LHelp carries some unwanted luggage (some odd
invisible characters).

Thanks and sorry for the noise.

However I encountered this issue while trying to help Bo Berglund in his
Lazarus mailing list thread. I will post a related specific question in
a new fpc thread as not to mix things here.

Stephano