[fpc-pascal] FPC ARMEL and ARMHF under the same tree

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Wed Jun 17 20:18:40 CEST 2015

I currently have my [cross-]compilers under the same tree, to ease management
and the ability to use single fpc.cfg. AFAIU FPC ARMEL and ARMHF are two
distinct targets, thus two distinct compiler binary. However, the compiler
binary has the same name. So, how can I have both under the same tree? I
need to target both arm-android (my phone) and arm-linux (Raspberry Pi).