[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Features

Wed Jun 17 16:47:07 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-17 13:38, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> Hi Graeme, I know you hate web stuff,

Damn, I didn't know it was such public knowledge. ;-)

> but did you take a look at this?
> http://www.zebkit.com/

Wow, very interesting. I haven't seen that before.

> Its something similar to your approach with fpGui, but using HTML5
> Canvas, I'm dreaming of seeing fpGui on the web, generated from FPC.

I always welcome patches. ;-) With the 'develop' branch now having
configurable window handles (default is one window handle per Form, not
widget), it should make it a bit easier. I believe Michael or somebody
else has (or is) working an a Object Pascal to JavaScript compiler. So
maybe there is hope for your dream. Just don't wait for me to implement
it please. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/