[fpc-pascal] Cross-compile vs native

Wed Jan 28 01:15:46 CET 2015

On 2015-01-27 20:56, Brian wrote:
> Do you tend to cross-compile from Linux or do you compile native (with
> separate projects) on each OS (Linux and Windows)?

In my experience I found that having various VM's for each target works
best. The least amount of hassle, and all VM's sync the source code from
the same code repository and all can be compiled with the same command line.

  In my case:   fpc @extrafpc.cfg <project_name>

The extrafpc.cfg file contains all the settings I need for DEBUG and
RELEASE builds.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/