[fpc-pascal] OSX x86_64 make problem

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sat Jan 17 11:37:38 CET 2015

I usually build as unprivilidged user, installation is then

sudo make install CPU_TARGET=x86_64 INSTALL_PREFIX=$SOMEWHERE

you are right, in the situation where I do use my own $HOME for the
compiler (so Installation also hapens in my context) this would have
been the complete solution:

make clean all install CPU_TARGET=x86_64 INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/3.0.1

Michael