[fpc-pascal] Error Message recording not yet supported

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Wed Jan 14 15:40:30 CET 2015

  Hi all,

  from looking at the source code and the commit,
it does appear to be some error..
  The corresponding code that stores the message list
generates an internal error if the number of message is more than 255.
  So that the two lines
  if mesgnb>0 then
    Comment(V_Error,'Message recordind not yet supported');

are probably just some wrong leftover.

  The only problem is that we probably have no test
for this.

  You can try to comment out these two lines and report
if this fixes your problem.

Pierre Muller